Ben’s practice focuses on all aspects of employment law, as well as personal injury claims, commercial litigation, and general disputes. Ben represents both plaintiffs and defendants throughout Washington and Idaho.
Areas of Emphasis
- Eastern Washington University, B.S., Communication Studies, 2006
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- Idaho State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of Idaho
Ben grew up in Spokane and attended Eastern Washington University, where he received his undergraduate degree in Communication Studies, concentrating in the areas of Public Relations and Journalism. In 2012, Ben graduated from Seattle University School of Law with cum laude honors. While in law school, Ben served as a law clerk for Starbucks Coffee Company and the Washington State Attorney General’s office.
When away from the office, Ben enjoys spending time with his family, enjoying the outdoors, and traveling.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Washington State Bar
- Federal Bar Association for the Eastern District of Washington
- Idaho State Bar
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Inland Northwest Business Alliance Member