Tim Higgins joined Winston & Cashatt in 1973 and retired from the firm in 2011. Tim’s practice emphasized litigation in the areas of general negligence claims, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, aviation, and professional negligence. In addition, Tim’s practice emphasized insurance policy coverage disputes including casualty, property, and fire insurance, as well as business insurance policies. Tim was also an advocate of and had experience in the various forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Tim is also a citizen of Ireland and is involved in various Irish-American cultural activities.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D. 1973
- Gonzaga University, B.B.Ad. 1969
- Gonzaga Preparatory School, 1965
Admitted to Practice
Professional and Civic Activities
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Washington State Association for Justice