Pat Cronin’s practice focuses on litigation and trial in the areas of personal injury, accidental death, products liability, insurance law and insurance defense, insurance policy disputes including casualty, property and fire, and commercial and business matters.
Areas of Emphasis
- Accidental Death
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Insurance Law
- Insurance Defense
- Construction Defects
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1998
- San Diego State University, B.S. in Business Administration 1980
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Supreme Court
- Idaho State Supreme Court
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho
Pat represents families who have lost a family member due to the negligence of others involving motor vehicle caused deaths and deaths caused by claims of defective products and medical negligence.
Pat represents clients for personal injury arising from medical negligence, defective products, slip and fall, motor vehicle collisions, boating accidents and other forms of negligence.
Pat represents clients with claims or in defense of claims for personal injury, death or property damage resulting from defective products.
Pat represents insurers and private clients in claims regarding insurance coverage and claims handling practices.
Pat represents clients against claims brought under a policy of insurance, including liability coverage, as well as professional errors and omissions. Pat represents commercial trucking and transportation companies, skilled nursing facilities, multi-family housing owners and commercial businesses for injury and wrongful death claims alleged to have been caused by their negligence.
A Principal in the firm, Pat joined Winston & Cashatt in 1996. During his attendance at Gonzaga Law School, Pat was the Articles Editor for the Gonzaga Law Review. Prior to this, he was the owner of a manufacturers’ representative agency in Billings, Montana, and Denver, Colorado, that specialized in supplying commercial, industrial and residential lighting equipment to the construction market.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- New Hampshire Indemnity Co., Inc. v. Budget Rent-A-Car Systems, Inc., 148 Wn.2d 929 (2003)