We are seeking an experienced Paralegal/Legal Assistant for our real estate, business litigation and bankruptcy attorneys. Applicant must have experience working in a large, fast-paced firm, have strong organizational skills, be detail oriented, be an efficient communicator, and able to multi-task. Applicant must be a self-starter with legal writing skills and litigation experience.
• Draft and file objections, motions, withdrawals, financial reports, and orders using applicable court rules and procedures in various jurisdictions.
• Calendar and monitor cases.
• Scrutinize petitions and related documents.
• Research and gather documentation from debtor(s) and/or counsel.
• Maintain detailed records and accounts of documents and account transactions.
• Preparation of financial reports.
• Answer inquiries on case status and serve as a primary source of case-related information.
• Maintain confidentiality and sensitive information.
Experience with a large law firm, court, or legal office is required. Bankruptcy experience and familiarity with the federal court ECF/Pacer system preferred.
Email cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com.