Jenna Strohmeyer joined Winston & Cashatt in 2017. Jenna focuses her practice on municipal, land use, and environmental law, as well as general civil litigation. Her practice includes a wide array of issues ranging from zoning, permitting, and code enforcement issues, to personal injury, property disputes, and landlord tenant matters.
Areas of Emphasis
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D. 2013
- Florida International University, Honors College, B.A. of Philosophy, cum laude 2010
Admitted to Practice
- Washington, 2017
- Florida, 2014
Prior to settling in Spokane, Jenna grew up in Florida. She earned her undergraduate degree from Florida International University and law degree from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law. During law school, Jenna clerked for Judge Marina Garcia-Wood in the 17th Judicial Circuit of Florida, Bankruptcy Division, and interned at the Office of Public Advocacy in Anchorage, Alaska, before completing a clinical externship in land use and development at the County Attorney’s Office for Manatee County, Florida. Jenna graduated law school with honors in the Pro Bono Honors Society. After graduation, she and her husband spent a few years in Pennsylvania where she worked as an associate attorney before relocating to Spokane.
Outside the office, Jenna has been an active CASA volunteer for years and is now a CASA/GAL for Spokane County. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Matt, and their cat and dog.
- Washington State Bar Association, 2017 – Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2014 Present
- Municipal Law Section, Member
- Environmental and Energy Law Section, Member
- Florida Bar Association, 2014 Present
- Environmental and Land Use Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, 2014 Present
- Erie County Bar Association, 2015 2017
- Spokane County CASA/GAL, 2017 – Present
- Junior League of Spokane, 2017- Present
- Westmoreland County CASA, 2013 – Present
- Pennsylvania CASA Association, Board of Directors, 2016 – 2017
- Attorneys and Kids Together, Mentor, 2016