Dave’s practice focuses on bankruptcy, creditor’s rights, insolvency law, and commercial litigation. Mr. Gardner provides representation for debtors, creditors, trustees, and receivers in all aspects of Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 bankruptcies and state court insolvency proceedings. Mr. Gardner litigates civil matters in state and federal courts in Washington, Idaho, and Montana. Mr. Gardner also prosecutes and defends appeals in state and federal courts.
Dave is a graduate of the Gonzaga University School of Law. He joined the firm in August of 2007 and became a principal in 2012.
Areas of Emphasis
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2007
- Western Washington University, BA, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, 2002
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- Idaho State Courts
- Montana State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho
Professional and Civic Activities
- Washington State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association for the Eastern District of WA
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Montana State Bar Association
- Idaho Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association – President-Elect
- Board Member, 2015-Present
- SCBA Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Booth v. U.S., 2009 WL 2731261 (Bkrtcy.E.D.Wash.).
- Lallas v. Skagit County, 167 Wn.2d 861, 225 P.3d 910 (2009) – co-counsel for Washington State Association for Justice Foundation, amicus curiae