Courtney Beaudoin’s legal practice focuses on employment law and commercial/business litigation.
Ms. Beaudoin is experienced in all aspects of employment law. She regularly provides consultation and advice to employees and employers on all employment-related matters, including wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, equal employment opportunity, non-competition agreements, unfair competition, wage and hour claims, contract issues, and personnel policies and procedures. She has also litigated employment-related class action lawsuits.
Ms. Beaudoin is also experienced in commercial cases. She regularly advises clients on commercial and business issues, such as contracts, breach of contract, disputed business transactions, business negligence, consumer protection, and trade secrets.
Ms. Beaudoin has significant experience in litigation, mediation, arbitration, and matters before administrative agencies such as the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Washington State Human Rights Commission, the Idaho Human Rights Commission, and the Department of Labor and Industries.
Ms. Beaudoin also has appellate experience in state and federal courts.
Ms. Beaudoin joined Winston & Cashatt in 2000. Before joining the firm, Ms. Beaudoin worked in both the public and private sectors.
Areas of Emphasis
- Gonzaga Univeristy School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2000
- Santa Clara University, B.A., 1997
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts
- Idaho State Courts
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Professional and Civic Activities
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Mega v. Whitworth, 138 Wn. App. 661, 158 P.3d 1211 (2007)
- Parrott Mechanical, Inc. v. Rude, 118 Wn. App. 859, 78 P.3d 1026 (2003)
Lectures and Presentations
Ms. Beaudoin is a frequent speaker on employment law topics to lawyers and human resources professionals.